Bilingual RD or RD/CDCES Remote Home Office Telehealth Opportunity
- Do you get excited to see ‘lightbulbs” go off for the people you serve and crave the next hit?
- Do you want to be apart of a supportive and responsible team that has your back and celebrates what we do right and is open and honest about what we can improve to better the team and the people we serve.
- Are you unopposed to working extremely hard and at times going through frustrations to reach and positively touch people with diabetes.
- Do you believe and want to be apart of the solution to bring outcomes driven diabetes programs to everyone living with diabetes, I mean everyone!
- Do you believe that diabetes knowledge and support should be a right and not a priveldge?
- Do you care for people like they were your own family?
If this is you and your interested in providing diabetes programs in a different more effective and connected way, then we can’t wait to meet you !
We have an opening for a Spanish speaking Registered Dietitian looking to become a CDCES or RD/CDCES to join our team. This is a remote position out of your home office. 20-40 hours a week providing virtual group and individual diabetes education and support programs using our Discovering Diabetes Telehealth System. If your interested please contact Tony Song by sending your CV to [email protected]
About us: DCP has been serving people living with diabetes since 2003 and has provided virtual programs since 2013. Our mission is to Increase Access to Outcome Driven, Member Experience Focused Solutions & Support for ALL People Living with Diabetes. You Can find more about us at our about us page https://diabetescarepartners.com/p/about-us