Bilingual RD or RD/CDCES Remote Home Office Telehealth Opportunity
- Do you get excited to see ‘lightbulbs” go off for the people you serve and crave the next hit?
- Do you want to be apart of a supportive and responsible team that has your back and celebrates what we do right and is open and honest about what we can improve to better the team and the people we serve.
- Are you unopposed to working extremely hard and at times going through frustrations to reach and positively touch people with diabetes.
- Do you believe and want to be apart of the solution to bring outcomes driven diabetes programs to everyone living with diabetes, I mean everyone!
- Do you believe that diabetes knowledge and support should be a right and not a priveldge?
- Do you care for people like they were your own family?
If this is you and your interested in providing diabetes programs in a different more effective and connected way, then we can’t wait to meet you !
We have an opening for a Spanish speaking Registered Dietitian looking to become a CDCES or RD/CDCES to join our team. This is a remote position out of your home office. 20-40 hours a week providing virtual group and individual diabetes education and support programs using our Discovering Diabetes Telehealth System. If your interested please contact Tony Song by sending your CV to [email protected]
Primary work hours will be Monday-Friday, with most appointments typically scheduled between 8 AM and 6PM. Some weekend availability and flexibility in scheduling is preferred.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of nutrition and counseling practices in diabetes and nutrition field.
- Complete individual personalized nutritional assessments and coordinate on-going nutritional and diabetes care.
- Assist patients with diabetes technology/diabetes medication information (adults only)
- Lead and facilitate group and individual nutrition classes on assigned topics
- Communicate compassionately, effectively and enthusiastically with members
- Assist in developing and maintaining nutrition/diabetes education materials and clinical procedures up to date with current research and practice
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills with a working knowledge of various software programs and electronic medical record charting
- RD or RD/CDCES
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- At least 2 years professional experience as a full time Registered Dietitian
- Understanding of Motivational Interviewing
- Bilingual Fluent Spanish Speaking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
About us: DCP has been serving people living with diabetes since 2003 and has provided virtual programs since 2013. Our mission is to Increase Access to Outcome Driven, Member Experience Focused Solutions & Support for ALL People Living with Diabetes. You Can find more about us at our about us page https://diabetescarepartners.com/p/about-us